PhDStudent.com; HowDoYouGetAPhD.com; EliteResearch.com; Elite-Research.com; Elite-Central.com; EditingHelp.com; StatsGuide.com; CollaborativeResearcher.com CollaborativeResearchers.com; CollaborativeResearching.com; ViewMyOnline.com
By mail: Divergent Web Solutions, LLC
1925 East Beltline Road
Carrollton, Texas 75006
By fax: 1 (800) 806-5661
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Parental Guidance is Required For Minors. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Therefore, children under the age of 18 (“minors”) are not eligible to use this Site or any other services offered or listed on the Site without the direct supervision of a parent or guardian or as permitted under Title XIII of the United State Code—Children’s Online Privacy Protection Section 1303, (Regulation of Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices in connection with the collection and use of personal information from and about children on the Internet). In addition, we ask that minors do not submit any personal information on Site. Parents or guardians who supervise a minor while using this Site assume full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information obtained from the Site or information submitted to the Site on behalf of or by the minor.
a. Cookies1. A cookie (also known as a tracking cookie, browser cookie, and HTTP cookie) is a small piece of text stored on a user’s computer by a web browser. A cookie consists of one or more name-value pairs containing bits of information such as user preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or other data used by websites the user visits. The information collected by cookies helps us generate advertising, content, and newsletters for our users. Cookies also allow us to statistically monitor the number of users visiting our site (“traffic”) and how many people open our e-mails. We may use cookie information to target advertisements to users or to determine if certain advertisement is popular with or selected by our users.
b. Web Beacons2. We also may use a Web beacon to collect non-personal information about our users. A Web beacon is used in combination with cookies. A Web beacon is often a transparent graphic image that is placed on a website or in an e-mail. It is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending an e-mail. When the HTML code for the Web beacon points to a website to retrieve the image, it can simultaneously pass along information such as the IP address of the computer that retrieved the image, the time the Web beacon was viewed and for how long, the type of browser that retrieved the image and previously set cookie values.
• Web beacons are typically used to monitor the activity of a website. You can detect a Web beacon by viewing the source code of a Web page and looking for any IMG tags that load from a different server than the rest of the site. You can turn off the browser’s cookies to prevent Web beacons from tracking your activity. The Web beacon will still account for an anonymous visit, but your unique information (your usage patterns, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and other similar information collected on the website) will not be recorded. Unless it is authorized by law.
• The information collected by Web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our site (“traffic”) and how many of our users are using or visiting the websites of our advertisers and sponsors. Web beacons also help us monitor how many people open our e-mails.
d. Third-Party Ad Serving. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These third-party companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
7. Personal Information Collected From Registered Users of Site. We collect personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address when you register with the Site. We use this personal information to send you e-mails, enhance our services, fulfill your requests for products or information, and to personalize your experience while using Site.
a. E-mail Announcements or Newsletters. Site may from time to time use e-mail to announce new products, services, and/or promotions, and to send informational newsletters, either directly related to the Site or from a third party that may be of interest to our customers. You opt in to receive announcements via e-mail by posting material on any of our interactive areas. You can choose to unsubscribe by sending an e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line to: email@example.com.
b. Public Forums and Message Boards. Site offers as a service to users:
• public forums,
• message boards,
• chat rooms,
• and other public forums where users can share information and request or give advice from the public or from expert users.
Any personal information shared in our forum, chat room, or message board, is by design open to the public and is not private or secure. Therefore, you should carefully consider whether to disclose your personally identifiable information in any public forum. As with any public forum on the Internet, information posted by you on Site may also appear in third-party search engines, such as Google, Bing, Mozilla, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Additionally, voluntarily publicizing such information increases your chances of receiving unwanted communications, like spam. You may select options to make some or all of the information you post on the Site private. For your safety, never post your full postal address, social security number, birthdate or similar information. We will never ask for this information. If you receive any communication supposedly from Site that asks you for this information, do not respond.
c. Changing your Personal Information. In accordance with the Fair Information Practices defined by the U.S. government, we encourage you to correct any inaccuracies in personal information that you previously provided to Site. You may correct or revise your personal information on your own or by sending an e-mail with the new information to Contact@ViewMyOnline.com.
8. Complaints or Canceling your Registration. Divergent Web Solutions is not responsible for hardware, technical or software failures in any way or of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, jumbled or delayed internet transmissions, or browser views. Please direct complaints or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you within 72 hours by phone or e-mail or in 5–7 business days if by U.S. Mail. To cancel your registration and remove your personal information, please mail your request to the address listed in Section 4; we will process your request within 72 hours after we receive it. Users that cancel their registration can remove their personal information, but it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record or post made by users from our servers.
9. Offer Products or Services. We may periodically approach you regarding products, services, and other information or offers which we feel, based on your personal information, may be of interest to you. You may tell us that you would like to stop receiving these offers by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Explain which offers or information you would like to stop receiving.
10. Required Disclosure of your Personal Information. We will only release personally identifiable or personal information to third parties (1) to comply with valid legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property or defend or assert legal rights. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
11. Payments/Credit Cards. Currently, Site does accept and use credit card information. Information is stored in a secure location. Like many companies that accept payment by credit card, we rely on third-party payment processors to process financial payments. When you make payments to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain or use our products or services or features, we may share Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, address, and credit card information, with qualified third parties in order to process or maintain your order.
12. Polls, Surveys, or Contests. From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests, polls, or surveys on our Site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys, polls, or contests is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The information we typically request includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor Site traffic, and to improve or personalize the Site as appropriate. We may use a third party service provider to conduct surveys or contests; we will prohibit that company from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest, poll, or survey with other third parties.
13. Interactive Services. Site shall not be liable for information posted in interactive areas. Site may provide interactive areas to enhance the user experience and to build a healthy community around our Site or its products and services. Should you participate in such interactive areas, the information you voluntarily post about yourself and third parties in such areas might be accessed, collected, and used by third parties outside of our Site and may also be distributed to others for the purposes of advertising or other related purposes.
a. In addition, you may not post any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, slanderous, or otherwise illegal material, or any material which infringes any third-party copyrights or other intellectual property rights on any areas of our Site. Users who violate this policy will be subject to termination of use and possible legal action and hereby consent to hold the Site harmless. Although the Site employs security technology, it cannot guarantee complete security of users’ private information. As a result, Site will not be held liable for any user’s or other visitor’s disclosure of personal information on the Site or any other website which Site operates.
14. Security. Our Site has security measures in place to prevent the information under our control from being lost, misused, or altered. User information is stored on servers protected by firewall, system-level, and database-level security.
a. Only those employees of Site who require access to data concerning users are granted access to the data (e.g., marketing product managers, system administrators, customer service representatives, and engineering personnel). Employees who may access user data may only do so through a dedicated administrative interface and by using a restricted user ID and password. In addition, every employee of Site is required to sign Site’s standard Nondisclosure Agreement, which requires employees to keep user data confidential. Site’s internal Site security policies are reviewed and revised on a regular basis.
15. Feedback. Users may provide Site with feedback (e.g., input and suggestions). If you send us feedback, provide your name and e-mail address. Your contact information will only be used to acknowledge or respond to that feedback. Please give us your input and suggestions by sending an e-mail to Contact@ViewMyOnline.com.
17. Business Transfers. In the event that Site transfer part or all of its ownership through any means, including without limitation, by merger or acquisition or by distribution of some or all of its assets, users’ personally identifiable information shall also be subject to the transfer.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this Site, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us Form or via U.S. mail to: Divergent Web Solutions, LLC 1925 East Beltline Road, Suite 200, Carrollton, Texas 75006.
Last Updated 1/2/19
Copyright 2020 Divergent Web Solutions, LLC and its Affiliates. All rights reserved.
1. Cookies—Web cookies. (2013). Retrieved July 26, 2013 from the Webopedia wiki: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/C/cookie.html
2. Web beacon. (2013). Retrieved July 26, 2013 from the Webopedio wiki: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/Web_beacon.html